Avtech has extensive experience in developing precision electro-mechanical
controls for the flight deck, with safeguards and redundancies built-in to prevent an accidental command. The controls provide both the tactile and visual feedback required for the pilot to be confident the command given has been properly translated into a control surface or landing gear action.
- All engineering, production, and testing are performed in-house to ensure quality.
- Landing gear, spoiler and flap controls available off-the-shelf
- Rated for abuse loads of 100lbs or more
- Optional mounting plates and cable harnesses to simplify the electrical and mechanical interface to the aircraft
- Lighted gear or flap position indicators integrated with other assemblies
- Knob illumination available
- Linked gear options for tandem (front/rear) cockpit integration